Clean for Health
Be confident that your facility will be sanitary, safe and secure. Spartan offers hospital grade disinfectants and a selection of environmentally preferable, bio-based, concentrated cleaners to help control today’s tight budget.
- Simple and effective product formulations are available to target your housekeeping, laundry, floor care, and kitchen needs.
- State-of-the-art custodial maintenance management solutions streamline job assignment and quality reports.
- Customizable training tools ensure your facility is compliant with ACA, Joint Commission, and local/ state standards.
- Housekeeping products comply with ACA standards and are rated at 1-0-0 HMIS in-use dilution.
Employee and Inmate Safety
Responsibility starts with Spartan’s Correct Clean a program designed to help local jails and state prisons effectively and safely clean.
- Color and number-coded products to differentiate products in order to make training easier
- Procedure charts
- Custom Safety Data Sheet books
- Silk-screened quart spray bottles
- Secondary and ready-to-use solution labels for buddy jugs
- Tamper-proof dispensers and product cages
CleanCheck® Training System
CleanCheck® is a thorough, cost-effective program that trains employees on keeping a facility clean and compliant. CleanCheck® modules cover basic and advanced topics for cleaning a variety of areas including restrooms, hard floors, carpet, etc. Safety modules ensure OSHA, Bloodborne Pathogen Standard, and GHS compliance.
- Web - or DVD-based video tutorials
- Web - or paper-based testing
- Training manuals
- Compliance documentation and tracking
- On-the-job cards
- Employee recognition certificates
Spartan Chemical’s cloud-based CompuClean Facility Management Software provides an integrated reporting system and a variety of modules to improve the workloading, quality assurance, inventory management, and documentation of your facility’s cleaning operations, enabling you to:
- Identify training/employee issues
- Improve health and safety for customers
- Improve facility cleanliness
- Minimize operational costs
- Evaluate processes and workloading
- Satisfy customers
Now, with the new CompuClean Mobile App, it has never been easier to track and manage cleaning operations whenever and wherever you are.
Clothesline Fresh will help you control costs, improve sustainability, all while reducing fabric loss and improving customer satisfaction.
Spartan can help you prevent foodborne illnesses by providing best practices on personal hygiene, employee training, product labeling, personal protective equipment, sanitation chemical selection and dispensing systems.
Keep it safe and keep it clean. Hand hygiene is the first line of defense in preventing the spread of food borne pathogens and other harmful bacteria which cause illness.