Spartan Chemical Announces New Market Opportunity for Distribution Partners Xtreme Vehicle Care Delivers Performance and Efficiencies for Car Wash Facilities
Spartan Chemical Company, Inc., a recognized leader in the formulation and manufacture of sustainable cleaning and sanitation solutions for the industrial and institutional market, announced today the addition of a new product category to include thirteen products used in car wash facilities.
There are over 27,000 car washes in operation in the United States. In addition to usage of janitorial items, vehicle wash chemicals are the primary products used in this market. Car washes accounted for about eleven percent of commercial industrial and institutional (I&I) cleaning chemical demand in 2009. Demand for I&I cleaning chemicals in commercial car washes is expected to increase 5.6 percent annually.
Xtreme Vehicle Care from Spartan Chemical is a complete lineup of products developed to meet the needs of car wash facilities. Designed to provide the utmost flexibility for both distributors and car wash operators, Xtreme Vehicle Care products can be used in self-serve, full-serve conveyor, as well as in-bay automatic facilities. Leveraging the latest in technology for each of the Xtreme Vehicle Care products, this highly concentrated line is formulated to meet car was operators exacting standards.
The Xtreme Vehicle Care line of products offers car wash operators the following features and benefits:
• Efficient cost per car, increase profits
• Minimal chemical dwell time, accelerate wash cycles
• Optimal chemical performance, satisfy customers
• Local support and on-time delivery, minimize freight, lower inventory costs
“According to a survey that we conducted, many of our current distributor partners were already actively selling to car wash facilities,” said John Swigart, president, Spartan Chemical Company. “By adding a solution for car wash chemicals, now they can offer the same efficiency of logistics for the entire car wash operation.”
With Xtreme Vehicle Care, car wash owners and operators can count on providing a clean, dry vehicle every time, with a chemical line-up that simplifies the ordering process and adapts to the cleaning systems in their facility. The line includes the following thirteen products:
• Xtreme High pH Presoak penetrates road film and grime, organic soils, petroleum based oils and particulate debris.
• Xtreme Low pH Presoak dissolves mineral and scale deposits, brake dust, and other inorganic soils.
• Xtreme Lubricating Foaming Detergent lubricates brushes and cloths, reducing drag and inhibiting vehicle friction.
• Xtreme Drying Agent accelerates drying and enhances vehicle shine, facilitating a spot-free rinse.
• Xtreme Pink Triple Foam is a vibrant colored foaming condition with bold citrus fragrance.
• Xtreme Blue Triple Foam is a vibrant colored foaming condition with bold citrus fragrance.
• Xtreme Yellow Triple Foam is a vibrant colored foaming condition with bold citrus fragrance.
• Xtreme Tire and Wheel Cleaner penetrates brake dust, road film, dirt, and grease from wheels, tires and rims.
• Xtreme Clearcoat Protectant enhances the natural shine and gloss of the vehicle providing lasting total body protection.
• Xtreme Weather Shield provides long-lasting shine, gloss, weather resistancy, and water repellency.
• Xtreme Foaming Carnauba Wax produces hand-polished softness and durable shine.
• Xtreme Bug Blaster Pre-spray dissolves tough bug remains from all vehicle surfaces.
• Xtreme Tire Shine provides long-lasting shine and protection with durable gloss.
Xtreme Vehicle Care is available now through Spartan’s select distributor network. For more information or to find a distributor near you, visit www.spartanchemical.com.
About Spartan Chemical Company, Inc.
Spartan Chemical Company, Inc. has been a recognized leader in the formulation and manufacture of sustainable cleaning and sanitation solutions for the industrial and institutional market since 1956. A proud US employer, Spartan manufactures high quality products from its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Maumee, OH and sells both domestically and internationally through a selective network of distribution. Spartan’s chemical products and services are used in building service contractor, education, health care, food service and processing, lodging/hospitality, and industrial markets.